Big Island Full Circle TourGo all the way around the island, make a stop at a 442 foot waterfall, and even see Waipio Valley from an incredible lookout too! We are a full island tour so you donʻt miss anything including a volcano and a black sand beach.
- See The Entire Big Island In One Day
- Limited 12 Guests Per Guide
- Bento Boxed Lunch, Snacks & Drinks
- 11-12 Hrs. 7AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Big Island Volcano AdventureTake an incredible Big Island Adventure from Maui or Waikiki to see Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls & More. This special trip shows you some of the most beautiful areas of Hawaii, a stark contrast from the other islands.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Scenic Drive Down Chain of Craters Road
- Black Sand & Rainbow Waterfall Stops
- Day Tours With Flights From Maui & Waikiki
Deluxe Volcano ExperienceGo on a deluxe tour with the best guides to visit Volcanoes National Park, a black sand beach, and other amazing sites. Lots of snacks, meals, and other extras are included so you can sit back and enjoy the ride around to the islandʻs most beautiful locations.
- Comfortable Luxury Tour
- Visit Volcanoes National Park
- Lunch & Dinner Included
- 9 Hrs, 11 AM Daily, Kona
Evening Volcano Tour From HiloTake an afternoon to experience Hawaiiʻs rich volcanic history with a visit to Kilauea and end the day with a wonderful Hawaiian BBQ at a winery.
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Walk On Lava Flows
- Visit Mauna Ulu
- Afternoon Tour Dinner Included
Grand Circle Tour Of Big IslandDonʻt miss a thing on this Big Island of Hawaii tour. See everything from a black sand beach to Waipio Valley. This includes stops in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls, at coffee farms and bake shops. All meals included in this full day tour.
- Full Circle Luxury Tour
- See All The Major Sites
- Breakfast & Lunch Included
- 10 Hrs, 7AM Daily, Kona
Haleakala Crater HikeHike the majestic Haleakala Crater. Two 2-mile hikes in very different environments. Lunch & Snacks. Meet in Kahului. Learn more.
- Hike In Haleakalā National Park
- Professional Hiking Guides
- Two 2-mile of hikes in very different environments
- Thursdays Only. Lunch & Snacks Included
Haleakala Summit & Downhill BikeGo on an amazing adventure for the day and combine some of the most amazing things together. Start with a sightseeing tour up into Haleakala National Park to the summit area. Then come down out of the park and start a long downhill bike ride back to Haiku. See the paniolo town of Makawao on the way!
- Visit Haleakala Summit
- Bike Down The Volcano
- Guided or On Your Own
- 8 Hrs., 8 AM Daily, Haiku
Haleakala Sunrise & Bike TourView the majestic sunrise from the edge of the crater and then bike 26-miles down the slopes of a volcano on the island of Maui.
- Bike Down A Volcano After Sunrise
- View Sunrise From The Summit Of A Volcano
- Visit Haleakalā National Park
- Eat & Shop In Upcountry Maui Town
Haleakala Sunrise Maui TourExperience a 9.5 hour majestic Haleakala Sunrise Tour. View Maui’s most beautiful sunrise and see stunning bi-coastal views from the top of the mountain.
- Hotel Pickup and Return
- Haleakala Sunrise Viewing
- Island-style hot Breakfast (after sunrise)
- Photo opportunities to savor stunning bi-coastal views
Haleakala Sunset TourTake an adventure by exploring the majestic Haleakala Sunset Tour, with breathtaking and panoramic views of Mount Haleakala at twilight.
- Hotel Pick-up From Maui Hotels
- Sightseeing Tours
- Gift Shopping Available
- Sunset Views From Summit Area
Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour
See some of the most popular sites on the island of Maui as you circle the immense volcano, Mauna Haleakala along the coastline. See itʻs destruction and land building efforts over the centuries. Travel over the road to Hana too and see cascading waterfalls and lush tropical forest.
- See Haleakala Volcano
- Soar Over Road to Hana
- Morning Flights
- 50 Min., Daily, From Kahului
Hawaii Island Hiking AdventureHawaii Volcanoes National Park is a one-of-a-kind gem for volcanic activity. Go hiking in the park, enjoy a bbq dinner and so much more.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Multiple Hiking Locations
- Historic Stops & Rare Views
- Guided Tour From Hilo or Waikiki
Hawaii Volcano Unveiled HikesGet an in depth experience of Volcanoes National Park with a certified guide. Stay after dark to see the latest eruptions light up the sky.
- Hike 2-3 Miles In Volcano
- View Kilauea Glow At Night
- Picnic Lunch & Dinner Inc.
- 12 Hrs. Ages 8+, Meet Kona Tour
Helicopter & Volcano Tour From Oahu or MauiThis is an incredible day exploring the land and sky of the Big Island Of Hawaii. This tour starts on Oahu or Maui and includes flights.
- Inter-Island Flights To Big Island
- 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Multiple Stops In Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- See Rainbow Falls & Historic Hilo
Helicopter Around The VolcanoesExperience a 1 hour 30 minute spectacular Haleakala Helicopter Tour. Views of West Maui Mountains and travel inside, fly over the Road To Hana and peek into Haleakala Volcano. Land in Upcountry Maui for a break too!
- Expert Tour Narration By Pilot
- West Maui Mountains Views
- Land On Slopes Of Haleakalā
- Circle Around Haleakala Volcano
Hilo Lava & Rainforests Helicopter TourTake your Hawaiian vacation to the next level on a helicopter flight over an active volcano spewing lava. See lava flows, tropical rainforest waterfalls, and much more.
- Fly Over Kilauea Volcano
- See Waterfalls & Rainforest
- 55-60 Minute Flights
- Tour Starts From Hilo
Maui Volcanoes Day TourEnjoy a full day tour of history and adventure while visiting the two volcanoes that make up the island of Maui.
- Visit Mauiʻs Volcanoes
- Multiple Haleakalā National Park Stops
- Sightseeing & Shopping In Historic Towns
- 10-hour Guided Tour With Hotel Pickup
Maunakea Stargazing TourSee the stars as you have never seen them before. Learn about the celestial heavens with an astronomer and professional guide.
- Incredible Stargazing Location
- Telescopes For Stars & Safe Sun Gazing
- Includes A Meal & Hot Drinks Too.
- Tours From Kona
Maunakea Summit & StarsSpend an evening on Big Island’s Maunakea summit watching the sunset and taking in the stars of the night sky. A hot dinner al fresco and cultural storytelling and lore is included. Transportation is also included. The tour is 7-8 hours in total. Book now.
- Hotel Pickup & Return From Hilo & Kona
- Jackets, Meals & Warm-up Drinks Included
- Go Stargazing & Solar Gazing Too
- Personal Guide & Small Group Tour
Private Haleakala Summit & Stroll
Explore Haleakala National Park in the morning after sunrise or just before sunset. Your choice! See the massive volcano and take a stroll on a couple of trails in the summit area of the park.
- Explore Haleakala National Park
- Stroll Trails At Hosmer & Summit Area
- Enjoy Light Pineapple & Banana Bread
- 5-6 Hrs, 7:45AM or 2:30PM, Kahului Pickup
Private Maui Volcano QuestVisit both major volcanoes on the island of Maui, the extinct West Maui Mountains and the dormant Haleakala. See the ancient Iao Valley and rise up to the summit in the National Park in this private all day hiking and sightseeing tour.
- Go Up In Haleakalā National Park
- Visit Iao Valley State Park
- Visit Two Volcanoes
- Snacks & Drinks Incl.
Twilight Volcano And Stargazing TourHead to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for the afternoon and evening. Visit all the most popular sites that other visits miss.
- Evening Visit To Volcanoes NP
- Drive Chain Of Craters To Ocean
- Full Sit-Down Restaurant Dinner
- 12 Hrs. 10AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Ultimate Overnight Volcano Tour From Oahu, Maui or KauaiStay a night in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park at the famous Volcano House and view Kilauea from the ground and above in a helicopter too. See all of the park including a long trip down the Chain of Craters road to the ocean. Tour includes flights from Oahu, Maui, or Kauai.
- See More Of Volcanoes National Park
- Stay One Night At Volcano House
- Flights From Oahu, Maui or Kauai
- Lava & Rainforest Helicopter Flight
Volcano & Waterfall Helicopter Tour
A super popular tour when the volcano is erupting. Fly from Hilo and see lots of waterfalls in beautiful rainforest scenes before heading over the active volcano and along the coast to witness the incredible force of nature lava is.