GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH KILAUEA ON THIS BIG ISLAND HELICOPTER TOUR
- Waikoloa, Big Island, Hawaii
Hawaii is an amazing place, but it's hard to see everything in just a few days. It's tough to choose what to do and what not to do when you're visiting such an incredible place like Hawaii. There's so much to see and do, it can be hard to know where to start. The Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Tour is the perfect way to see all of Hawaii's beauty in just a few hours.
You'll fly over the snow-capped peaks of Mauna Kea, the world's tallest mountain, and Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes on Earth. Soar over black sand beaches, lush rainforests, and winding valleys as you take in the island's diverse landscapes. This is the perfect tour for visitors who want to see it all!
Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure Tour Features
Witness Kilauea, One of the Most Active Volcanoes on Earth
Seeing the red glow of the magma beneath Kilauea is an incredible experience that should not be missed. Kilauea is one of the most active volcanoes on Earth, and the heat and power of the molten rock is something that must be seen to be believed. If you’re lucky, you might even see a lava flow in action!
Soar Over Black Sand Beaches, Lush Rainforests, and Winding Valleys
One of the best things about helicopter tours is that they give you a bird’s eye view of the landscape. From an aerial perspective, you’ll be able to see more of the island than you could exploring it any other way.
Learn About the Nature, History, and Culture of Hawaii from a Knowledgeable Pilot
The knowledgeable pilot on the Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Tour will tell you all about Hawaii’s history and culture as you fly over the island. You’ll learn about the traditional Hawaiian way of life, the islands’ unique geography, and the fascinating evolution of the Hawaiian people. This is a great opportunity to gain some insight into the culture and history of Hawaii.
Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure Tour Details
- Eco Star Helicopter
- Price & Availability
- Special Instructions
- Weight Restrictions
- Cancellation Policy
Fly over Hawaii’s diverse landscapes
Witness the lava flows of Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes on Earth
Soar over black sand beaches, lush rainforests, and winding valleys
See the world’s tallest mountain, Mauna Kea
Visit remote Laupahoehoe Nui and see the majestic 1,200 ft. waterfall
Enjoy a narrated flight tour with a knowledgeable pilot who will tell you all about Hawaii’s history and culture
Take home amazing photos and memories of an unforgettable helicopter tour of the Big Island
Discover the real Hawaii up close and personal
Are you looking for a unique and unforgettable experience while in Hawaii? The Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Tour is the perfect way to see all of Hawaii's beauty in just a few hours. Your ticket to an unforgettable experience awaits!
On this helicopter tour of the Big Island, you'll get up close and personal with some of Hawaii's most amazing natural wonders. Fly over the snow-capped peaks of Mauna Kea, the world's tallest mountain, and Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes on Earth. Soar over black sand beaches, lush rainforests, and winding valleys as you take in the island's diverse landscapes.
Your knowledgeable pilot will tell you all about Hawaii's history and culture as you fly over the island. You'll even have the option to visit remote Laupahoehoe Nui and see the majestic 1,200 ft. waterfall. This is the ultimate way to see the real Hawaii up close and personal!
Eco Star Helicopter
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Price & Availability
105-Minute Doors-On Hawaii Island Helicopter From Waikoloa
|General PassengersAges 2 yrs+
|First Class PassengersAges 2 yrs+
|Mandatory Comfort Seats
Eco-Star Helicopter (up to 6 passengers only)
- Available Daily at 8:00AM and 10:30AM
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- Check-in time for Waikoloa and Lihue Tours has changed from 45min to 1hr prior to departure to allow additional time for guest arrival.
Prompt arrival allows for guest weight check-in, safety briefing, and to be escorted and seated on the aircraft for on-time departure
Late arrivals will be considered as a no-show
Traffic is unpredictable in the Islands. Please allow for ample travel time in case of traffic delays.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Front row - Combined front row seat weight must be under 470 lbs and individual passenger weights must be under 240 lbs. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
Any request for a refund prior to 72 hours is honored with a full cash refund.
In the event of cancellation or request change to your reservation, please note the following. Most Hawaii Tours & Activities originating from Oahu, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability.
No refunds issued for any tours within the 72 hour period, prior to the start of your tour.