- Sort by Popularity (sales)
Big Island Volcano Adventure from Oahu or Maui
Big Island Volcano Adventure from Oahu or MauiFrom: $585.00
Take an incredible Big Island Adventure from Maui or Waikiki to see Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls & More. This special trip shows you some of the most beautiful areas of Hawaii, a stark contrast from the other islands.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Scenic Drive Down Chain of Craters Road
- Black Sand & Rainbow Waterfall Stops
- Day Tours With Flights From Maui & Waikiki
Grand Circle Tour Of Big Island
Grand Circle Tour Of Big IslandFrom: $231.00
Donʻt miss a thing on this Big Island of Hawaii tour. See everything from a black sand beach to Waipio Valley. This includes stops in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls, at coffee farms and bake shops. All meals included in this full day tour.
- Full Circle Luxury Tour
- See All The Major Sites
- Breakfast & Lunch Included
- 10 Hrs, 7AM Daily, Kona
Helicopter & Volcano Tour From Oahu or Maui
Helicopter & Volcano Tour From Oahu or MauiFrom: $989.00
This is an incredible day exploring the land and sky of the Big Island Of Hawaii. This tour starts on Oahu or Maui and includes flights.
- Inter-Island Flights To Big Island
- 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Multiple Stops In Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- See Rainbow Falls & Historic Hilo
Evening Volcano Tour From Hilo
Evening Volcano Tour From HiloFrom: $219.00
Take an afternoon to experience Hawaiiʻs rich volcanic history with a visit to Kilauea and end the day with a wonderful Hawaiian BBQ at a winery.
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Walk On Lava Flows
- Visit Mauna Ulu
- Afternoon Tour Dinner Included
Hilo Lava & Rainforests Helicopter Tour
Hilo Lava & Rainforests Helicopter TourFrom: $399.00
Take your Hawaiian vacation to the next level on a helicopter flight over an active volcano spewing lava. See lava flows, tropical rainforest waterfalls, and much more.
- Fly Over Kilauea Volcano
- See Waterfalls & Rainforest
- 55-60 Minute Flights
- Tour Starts From Hilo
Twilight Volcano And Stargazing Tour
Twilight Volcano And Stargazing TourFrom: $225.00
Head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for the afternoon and evening. Visit all the most popular sites that other visits miss.
- Evening Visit To Volcanoes NP
- Drive Chain Of Craters To Ocean
- Full Sit-Down Restaurant Dinner
- 12 Hrs. 10AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Maunakea Stargazing Tour
Maunakea Stargazing TourFrom: $209.00
See the stars as you have never seen them before. Learn about the celestial heavens with an astronomer and professional guide.
- Incredible Stargazing Location
- Telescopes For Stars & Safe Sun Gazing
- Includes A Meal & Hot Drinks Too.
- Tours From Kona
Deluxe Volcano Experience
Deluxe Volcano ExperienceFrom: $279.00
Go on a deluxe tour with the best guides to visit Volcanoes National Park, a black sand beach, and other amazing sites. Lots of snacks, meals, and other extras are included so you can sit back and enjoy the ride around to the islandʻs most beautiful locations.
- Comfortable Luxury Tour
- Visit Volcanoes National Park
- Lunch & Dinner Included
- 9 Hrs, 11 AM Daily, Kona
Big Island Full Circle Tour
Big Island Full Circle TourFrom: $199.00
Go all the way around the island, make a stop at a 442 foot waterfall, and even see Waipio Valley from an incredible lookout too! We are a full island tour so you donʻt miss anything including a volcano and a black sand beach.
- See The Entire Big Island In One Day
- Limited 12 Guests Per Guide
- Bento Boxed Lunch, Snacks & Drinks
- 11-12 Hrs. 7AM Pickup, Kona Coast
Volcano & Waterfall Helicopter Tour
Volcano & Waterfall Helicopter TourFrom: $379.00
A super popular tour when the volcano is erupting. Fly from Hilo and see lots of waterfalls in beautiful rainforest scenes before heading over the active volcano and along the coast to witness the incredible force of nature lava is.
- Lush Rainforest Valleys
- Fly Over The Volcano
- Morning or Afternoon Flights
- 50 Min., Mon to Fri, Hilo
Maunakea Summit & Stars
Maunakea Summit & StarsFrom: $255.00
Spend an evening on Big Island’s Maunakea summit watching the sunset and taking in the stars of the night sky. A hot dinner al fresco and cultural storytelling and lore is included. Transportation is also included. The tour is 7-8 hours in total. Book now.
- Hotel Pickup & Return From Hilo & Kona
- Jackets, Meals & Warm-up Drinks Included
- Go Stargazing & Solar Gazing Too
- Personal Guide & Small Group Tour
Hawaii Island Hiking Adventure
Hawaii Island Hiking AdventureFrom: $239.00
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is a one-of-a-kind gem for volcanic activity. Go hiking in the park, enjoy a bbq dinner and so much more.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Multiple Hiking Locations
- Historic Stops & Rare Views
- Guided Tour From Hilo or Waikiki
Big Island Volcano Day Tour From Oahu
Big Island Volcano Day Tour From OahuFrom: $585.00
Take an incredible journey from Oahu or Maui for the day and see some of the most amazing parts of the Big Island. Of course, we will visit Volcanoes National Park to see Kilauea in action. We also make a stop at the famous Black Sand Beach for Sea Turtle sightings, and to Rainbow Falls and Hilo parks for fun and photos.
- Volcanoes, waterfalls, black sand, and turtles!
- Expert guide
- Round trip flights included
- 13+ hour tour
Big Island Volcano Deluxe Tour
Big Island Volcano Deluxe TourFrom: $639.00
Witness the awesome beauty of the Kohala mountains and one of the most active volcanoes on Earth! Our luxury helicopter will take you on a climb up steep ocean cliffs and sink down into deep winding valleys such as Waimanu, Pololu and Waipio.
- See Mountains, Valleys, and Waterfalls
- View the Kilauea volcano caldera
- Four departure times daily starting at 7:30 am in Kamuela
- 1 hour 45-minute flight
Hidden Craters Hike
Hidden Craters HikeFrom: $160.00
Some of the most beautiful and scenic parts of Hawaii are so remote they can only be seen by hiking in. We will take you onto private land to explore volcanic craters, lava fields, a lush cloud forest, and climb into an old lava tube. This journey provides intimate, unique access to the site of multiple volcanic eruptions from the 1800’s, all within a short distance.
- Experienced local interpretive guide
- Private tour option
- 3-4 mile hike
- AM departure times to avoid the heat
- Five-hour tours